A new Imperialism II site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new Imperialism II site

Hi, this is to advise anyone who's interested that I've put together a site for Imperialism 2.

It's called The Daily Imperialist and it's at

The intention is to collect all possible resources relating to Imp2, including ideas and suggestions for Imp3 (the latter falls under the heading of wishful thinking, given Frog City's recent comments, which can be found on the Imp3 page).

Please drop by and leave some feedback, and if you have any Imp-related links, writing, or ideas, feel free to submit them. The more the merrier!

Thanks,
    dminoz

Good site! How long did it take?
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Good timing. I just started playing the game again and was looking for some map keys to try out.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Datajack - I don't know really, I've been working on it for a few weeks whenever I have the time and the kids let me. It started out as a collaboration with a guy in Greece, but he disappeared, so it turned into a one-imperialist show.

Osweld -- there are a whole lot of map keys there. I've only tried a few of them, though. There are some strange ones, like Dune and Nepal. If you find any good ones, let me know.

/dminoz

Comment

I had it for a very long time but it seems to be lost.. I guess I'll have to buy it again somewhere
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by dminoz
            Datajack - I don't know really, I've been working on it for a few weeks whenever I have the time and the kids let me. It started out as a collaboration with a guy in Greece, but he disappeared, so it turned into a one-imperialist show.
            Now where have we heard that one before?

I'M JUST KIDDING!
            cIV list: cheats
            Now watch this drive!

Comment

Pattycakes!

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

dminoz - i sent an email to the sites feedback address. Confirming that's me.

Again - looks like a good site. Glad you liked the AAR. Im really into Imp2 right now, and will at some point provide more info -either here or at your site.
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

LOTM - thanks, yes, I got your email. Looking forward to seeing something from you sometime. You can have a page on the site any time you like.

Comment

Working...
                  X