No announcement yet.

Halo for PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've worked it out, Asher is Bill Gates!
    be free

Comment

Only in his wet dreams.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Did MP on consoles over an internet connection take off? Or do people mainly play with other people on their machine?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          You can do incredible things with the hardware when you can "write to the metal".

Look at Halo 2, Rallisport Challenge 2, etc. Simply amazing.

They look better than 99% of the PC games do on Radeon 9800 Pros, with a fraction of the memory and computing power.

Hooray for efficiency and consistent hardware!

Mac lover!

It looks surprisingly good on the TV, because it was designed to fit in that resolution.

Not really. I've played it on TV and it was horribly pixelated. You couldn't see an enemy until you walked right up to them even though they were effing purple.

It reminded me of Jedi Knight I in 320x240 with 4x AA.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Not really. I've played it on TV and it was horribly pixelated. You couldn't see an enemy until you walked right up to them even though they were effing purple.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Your loss.

No, my gain. I get to keep my $50 .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Its the bluriness of the TV that gets me. I'm so used to PC gaming, I can't get over the low rez and the blur.

But anyway- if they had just kept the co-op play, I would have picked it up at release.

Comment

The bluriness is likely a problem with your TV and connectors then.

Looks crystal clear and fine on an HDTV with component cables at 480p.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                  X