Spider Solitaire Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider Solitaire Help

I'm kind of stuck in this current game of spider solitaire.
    What should I do?
    Attached Files
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

And a close-up of the error message.
    Attached Files
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Suggestion:
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

There's bound to be a dedicated forum for this where you can go and spit some vile...

-

BTW: show-off...
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The only thing you can do is back off several turns and try again.

alva: He's not exactly a show-off, he's only playing 1 suit spider.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
            He's not exactly a show-off, he's only playing 1 suit spider.
            Ouch. what a novice. And he loses! Embarrassing!

I love spider solitaire, I wish I had that and free cell on my IPAQ

Comment

This thread is for discussing Spider Solitaire, btw. Feel free to contribute. Is anyone able to play the medium or hard levels? On medium I managed to get three piles of cards down before the end, but thats the best I can manage so far.

Comment

What's Spider Solitaire?

Comment

I play medium all the time (pretty much every time I turn on my home PC). I think that I average 60% wins. I've tried hard, but it is that, very, very hard. I've only won a few times and it is very frustrating. I'm convinced that winning on hard is just pure luck.

As to your current situation, you are screwed. You cannot undo once a full stack is made and retired to the left-bottom corner. The key is to not get to that point. I've had many games where I could have taken a stack but did not because I would have been left in a similar situation.

Dr. Spike, I cannot believe that you do not know what spider solitaire is. It is a freebie that comes with XP. I think that I am more addicted to this than to freecell. I'm alsways up for a short game of something spider/freecell/minesweeper, before I get involved with the deeper games, and then usually finish the comp session with one of these afterwards.
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                    Dr. Spike, I cannot believe that you do not know what spider solitaire is. It is a freebie that comes with XP.
                    Well I prefer Win2k, so that's why.

Comment

I have 30 wins on difficult to go along with about 260 losses

On medium I've an average of a mere 40%
                      Last edited by ColdWizard; October 3, 2003, 14:01.
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

SC said its luck...............I don't like patience games where luck is too large a factor, I prefer games that can always be won with skill, like Freecell.

Comment

I play medium at about 40%. Won't try hard until I'm good at medium.

But, I never lost on easy either.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Freecell is a good game, it would be nice to get an new version of ti though, one that can be expanded to fit your screen.
                            -

I'm averaging around 50% on medium spider too.
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I had a friend who kept a spreadsheet of all the FreeCell games he had completed.

What a dork. Nonetheless, I thought it a good idea but haven't played much since.

Comment

Working...
                              X