Abandoned games site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abandoned games site?

Does anyone know a good site where i download all those games that were abandoned by their companies.

I remember someone wrote one ages ago here in apolyton and gave me a lot of fun but i lost its adress.

So can anyone help me?
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

I'm sure ming will be here soon to slap a few people around. This type of thing is certainly frowned upon.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

As you all might notice... many, many posts are missing.

One more time folks.

If you want to post a link to a site that ONLY provides LEGAL version of old games... feel free to do so.

However, the site that keeps coming up and getting posted does not provide ONLY legal games. Yes, most are considered abandoned... and if a publisher notifies the site to remove the game because they are violating a copywrite, they do remove it. However, they do not have PERMISSION for all the games.

Now for the tradition Apolyton policy message....

This site does not condone or support the illegal use of gaming software. Discussions on this subject are not allowed.

So please... let's not mention "that" site again... and if somebody posts the link in this thread again, or mentions it by name, they will get restricted...

Is this clear yet....
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Noted.

Ming, whilst you are here could you close the old "guess the game" thread. There is a new one because it reached 500.

Comment

Shall do... thanks for the info.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X