No announcement yet.

Worms 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, cool. That site uses bit torrent. Took me by surprise there.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I just found another demo (On www.gamespy.com). It's exactly the same map, but all the graphics are changed, the worms have different names, and there's two more weapons: Dynamite and Holy Handgranate... and there's also a new item: Jet Pack

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

it doesn't look the same actually...
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

No, but the map is actually exactly the same... I guess what they're trying to prove with those two demo'es is, the same map can give a very different feeling if you're playing the map with another graphics set

Oh, and another thing I forgot to mention about this new demo: You're able to use your mouse when aiming (Makes it a lot easier)

Comment

I might be mistaking, but I guess my last shot is from the direct opposite direction as from the second shot (The second plane flies in the direction to where the third plane starts)

Comment

Hmm, it looks pretty, but will they be able to transport the playability to a very new setting?

Comment

Well... the game is much more diffecult that other Worms games... at least in the beginning... I have yet to throw a granade that actually makes some damage to the enemy

But there's a bug that has appeired several times (4-5 times during the last week)

When this happens, I can do nothing... I can't even select "pass turn"

This happens when I land in a very bad spot... though I don't know how to avoid it...

Still nobody else who have played any of the demo'es?

Comment

I played the demo for about 5 seconds before deleting it. 3D doesn't suite the game.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Yeah, I've been able to judge whether a game is any good after 5 seconds before too. Thank goodness I didn't bring any pre-formed opinions or prejudices to the table or I might have only played it for 3 seconds and wouldn't have really got into the guts of the game.
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                      Yeah, I've been able to judge whether a game is any good after 5 seconds before too. Thank goodness I didn't bring any pre-formed opinions or prejudices to the table or I might have only played it for 3 seconds and wouldn't have really got into the guts of the game.
                      /me s******s.

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                        I played the demo for about 5 seconds before deleting it. 3D doesn't suite the game.
                        That was exactly what I thought before I tried the game...

Comment

Playing worms and firing the weapons from a first person perspective just doesn't feel right. Doesn't really matter though, I haven't been a fan of worms since the old days anyways.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Not like anybody cares anyway, but I just found a mod which inludes 32 minutes game time, 80 sec turn time, and different weapons (Like NinjaRope, Girders, Old woman, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                              Old woman

Comment

Granny bomb! Woo!

No matter the quality of the game, though, it's still sacreligious to be in 3D. Also, where's that mod at?
                                Talent Optional

Comment

Working...
                                X