X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diablo2 LoD
    Civ3 PtW

Comment

Its only frozen throne and UT 2k3. 2 games I wanna eventually master, but currently too occupied with console fighters.
      :-p

Comment

SMAC.
        Civ 2
        Icewind Dale
        Baldur's Gate 2
        Half-Life (millenium Ed.)
        Cossacks
        A of E
        Risk
        "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

YOU ARENT PLAYING BALDURS GATE 2?! :O
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I figured what the heck, I got it for practically nothing.

Not the best game, but the graphics and accompanying materials made it worth it.
            "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Well, I've played a little with

Civ3

but I've not played them since the last Winter, and it is still in my HD. Probably I've some moral problem deleting any game with the word Civilization in its tittle.
              Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Civ2

I also have CTP2. I doubt I will play it again, I just haven't gotten around to deleting it. Same with Civ2: TOT

I have several games on my hard drive. I do intend on playing them again. games like planescape: torment

Comment

I'll buy your copy of CTP2, if you're willing to sell it.

But with the costs of shipping it from Ca to Denmark, it'll probably be cheaper for me to pick it up here

Asmodean
                  Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                    Well, when I recently reinstalled my OS, I actually reinstalled MoO3 too. I have no idea why.

Asmodean
                    Temporary insanity?

I don't know if a court would even buy that arguement in this case. :\

Comment

Snood
                      Civil War Generals: Grant and Sherman
                      Star Craft
                      Warcraft2
                      Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Originally posted by Anun Ik Oba

Temporary insanity?

I don't know if a court would even buy that arguement in this case. :\
                        Nah...I'm probably just being conservative.

* If MoO3 was on my computer in the past, it's damned well gonna be it in the future, too*

Or something like that

Asmodean
                        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Yes, people like you are always going to be a menace to gamers.

/me throws away the key.

Comment

Hmm, his arguement makes sense to me.

Now where did I put my Sims cds?
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                            X