Imperialism II; alliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperialism II; alliance

Is there a way to keep an alliance after signing a peace treaty with a common foe? Once I think I did it, when my ally signed a peace treaty the same turn, but it seams I was wrong, as it doesn't work now. It's kind of annoying...
    But on the other hand, it makes diplomacy a bit more interesting, with new alliances on and on...
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Re: Imperialism II; alliance

Originally posted by Heresson
    Is there a way to keep an alliance after signing a peace treaty with a common foe? Once I think I did it, when my ally signed a peace treaty the same turn, but it seams I was wrong, as it doesn't work now. It's kind of annoying...
    But on the other hand, it makes diplomacy a bit more interesting, with new alliances on and on...
    The few times ive played, ISTR that making a peace with a common foe always broke the alliance.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

if your ally have allready made peace with your common foe, then alliance is not broken, but is the foe your common foe then?
      My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Working...
      X