No announcement yet.

Atrain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all for your help... I have it running smoothly now.

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Whats atrain about? A simcity type game where you build a rail line to Harlem, and get to hear jazz music as a reward?
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Hah! I remember this game. I still have the 3.5 inch install disks in my clost.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Anyone need it, just send me a PM as I have my floppies still left with it. Yes, I have it and it's authentic.
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Ahhh good memories... A-train was the second PC game I bought. It's a shame I can't play it anymore because my computer is too fast and the graphics get ****ed up as well.

BTW, I don't know if anyone knows about it, but there's a sequel of this game, called A4 Networks IIRC. It has some additional features (buses, subways, real life cities etc) and smoother graphics, but it lacks the charm of the original A-train.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
            X