Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simisle help needed

well ive loaded simisle

I cant seem to find the "control panel" the screen/menu where you dispatch agents. Without being able to dispatch agents, I cant actually do anything. The documentation doesnt tell me how to get to it.

Anyone here who's played it, who remembers how to access the control panel?
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

It's been too long, sorry. I remember the interface being a little clunky, even by the standards of the time, so keep looking.

Comment

Boy, it's been a long time for this one.

My dim memories of this: you click on the agent headquarters to hire/fire or train. To deploy, you click on the picture of the agent and right click (I think) where you want them to go. When they get there, the location dialogue lets you set their task.

Or not as the case may be.
      "Is it sport? I think it is. And does affection breed it? I think it does. Is it frailty that so errs? It is so too." - Shakespeare, Othello IV,iii

Comment

Originally posted by jackshot
        Boy, it's been a long time for this one.

My dim memories of this: you click on the agent headquarters to hire/fire or train. To deploy, you click on the picture of the agent and right click (I think) where you want them to go. When they get there, the location dialogue lets you set their task.

Or not as the case may be.
        the agent hq does allow me to hire, fire and train - but i didnt see the control panel with the pictures - i presume i access it from the agent hg screen, but how?
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
        X