Simcountry Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simcountry Award

Anybody still play this game? Yeah..me neither, but that didn't stop me from getting this e-mail from the webmaster of www.simcountry.com

Dear Jason Hague,

Congratulations. We are happy to inform you that you have won an award
    in the "Game of the Worlds" (http://www.simcountry.com).

You have won the award with the country 'Mentop No More CEOS' which was rated 21 last month in White Giant.

THE AWARD IS 1 GOLD CREDIT.

This allows you to play one month in a Simcountry Gold World, free of charge. The Gold Credit will be added to your account soon.

Best regards,
    W3Creative.com
    I bolded the 21. They started the "country reset" thing I believe, so that probably explains it. I checked my country now and it's at rank 100 or so now..but I thought this was pretty funny.

Didn't even know there was such a game. While we're talking about Maxis classics, it's be nice if they redid SimLife without the frigging evolution. Don't get me wrong, I don't care about the controversy, but it was really annoying to have your plans continuously screwed over by your elephants randomly growing wings(which made no sense anyway)...
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

SimCountry isn't a Maxis game if I don't confuse things here. It's an online game where you play a country or company. I had long forgotten it. It's a mediocre game, but try it, maybe you like it better then me! Don't be surprised if you find it hard to navigate properly sometimes though...
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Funny.

I won two awards while I was actually playing, but left soon after they announced the resets.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

:=)
          Grats
          Now its Time to start bragging about your perfect designed grand Country which runs w/o any human interference by you needed
          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
          X