Stronghold!!! I Need Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stronghold!!! I Need Help!!

I feel like an idiot, but how the HELL do I make crossbowmen in stronghold?!?!? wHAT BUILDING DO i NEED??? oR RESSOURCE??? I just cant produce some!!

Thanks a whole lot!

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

You build it in the fletcher's workshop. It's been awhile since I've played it, so I forget how, but you change the production from bows to crossbows. It's the same for pikes and spears.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I think you just select the fletcher's, and then click on a bow button to change it to a crossbow. Don't crossbowmen need metal armour as well?
      I must admit, it has been a while for me too.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        I think you just select the fletcher's, and then click on a bow button to change it to a crossbow. Don't crossbowmen need metal armour as well?
        I must admit, it has been a while for me too.
        It's leather armour, if anything.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I've got this game, is it worth 'getting into'?

Comment

It was a decent diversion for a bit...more of an involved remake of Castles than anything. I didn't enjoy all of the micromanagement of the different buildings, but it was interesting, anyways
            ----
            "I never let my schooling get in the way of my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
              It's leather armour, if anything.
              Thats right - archers don't even need armour.
              I remember crossbowmen needing a different armour to what bowmen did.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
              X