Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance (X-Box)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance (X-Box)

Rented it last night, SUCKED. What an awful excuse for an rpg. All you do is follow the only path there is killing everything you run into, when you cant carry anymore loot you recall back to the local store sell all the excess and buy better equipment, recall back to the path start killing again. NO challenge or thought in it whatsoever. Piss poor game made by the same people who made Fallout. Im going to go collapse in a comatose state in the corner, wake me when Fallout3 arrives.
    Last edited by Space05us; August 3, 2003, 18:43.

Yes ive often looked at it on the store shelf, in those many momments when i wished console games had more depth Then i remember the things i've heard about it and refrain from buying. Its more Diablo than Baldurs Gate, not that Diablo was a bad game - just that Baldurs Gate(origonal PC games) has loads more depth to it. So in that comparison the xbox game suffers......i think it would have sold more copies if they had just called it something completely different
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
    X