porrasturvat : sort of a "jackass"-game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• porrasturvat : sort of a "jackass"-game

And who says people don't make original games anymore? Take a look at porrasturvat!

Dismount Games, Porrasturvat, Rekkaturvat, Stair Dismount, Truck Dismount, Dismount Levels, Ragdoll, Rag Doll

How to describe it? It's a "people falling from stairs"-game. You have to push a doll from the top of a stair and try to gain as much points as possible by hitting various body parts in the proces. Sort of a virtual game of "Jackass".

My total damage till now is 30828
    Attached Files
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Uh oh...the new game in the series "rekkaturvat" (truck dismount) is getting slashdotted right now. Try this site instead:

Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Comment

My "fair" hiscore in porrasturvat is 80044
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Darn, I'm up only up to 53521

Comment

I got 56413 First Try..
          355° zero pitch
          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

High score of 54166 with Truck Dismount.
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

That's close lemmy but I've gotten 55440 on truck dismount!

Comment

Working...
              X