What games do you secretly play...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What games do you secretly play...

...and don't want your friends to know about...

Now it's time to tell the truth

To be hornest I don't play any "secret games", but I believe most of the games I play makes people though I don't keep them secret...

I used to play The Sims

/me notices everybody is schocked

I have played all addons, except for the last one... didn't really want to spend hours reinstalling the game as the last addon was released

I also from time to time, play those old hentai (?) games, where you have to say the right thing in the right time, to "get to know her better"
    Though it's not because the pictures I play those games, it's because of the story (Yes, they actually do have a story )

How about you..? Now is the time to step up for confession
    This space is empty... or is it?

Re: What games do you secretly play...

Originally posted by ADG

Though it's not because the pictures I play those games, it's because of the story
    That makes it even more pathetic.

My secrets: All those unkown games that no one pays attention to. Some of them are 'value games'. Ghostmaster, King of Dragon Pass, Europa the Guild, and Robot Arena 2 are the ones currently on my hard drive. Despite being good games, they lack any sort of flashy presentation or hype, so some people tend to look down on them.
    Last edited by General Ludd; July 31, 2003, 22:04.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

yahoo games.

yes yes. sob.

Comment

I never found a Hentai game that had any kind of challenge or multiple plot routes to it, they just seemed to be a "click through the smutty story" kind of thing. Even the best storyline (Nocturnal Illusions) didn't really let you fail at any point. Perhaps you can suggest ones I've overlooked? I find many don't run under XP anyhow.

On the other hand I did (and still do) enjoy the Leisure Suit Larry and Spellcasting games where you had to work a bit harder to get the girls - and saw a lot less.
        I really think its healthier to be playing a game where you're trying to get the girl than chainsaw apart a thousand people in full photorealistic technicolor. Unfortunately the games industry insists on spending only about 1% of the budget on producing cheap rip offs when they make one, instead of tyring to make a really good game. Ok its a lot healthier being down the pub trying to chat up a real person, but the GF would take a dim view of that one
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

I occassionally play some RTS and FPS games.
          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
          -Joan Robinson

Comment

I play this really horrible import called Top Shop. It's like a board game for the Playstation where you roll a pencil for dice and open shops in a mall. I don't know why but it's one of the most addictive games I've ever played. I can pretend it's a TBS when I play it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbold
              I never found a Hentai game that had any kind of challenge or multiple plot routes to it, they just seemed to be a "click through the smutty story" kind of thing. Even the best storyline (Nocturnal Illusions) didn't really let you fail at any point. Perhaps you can suggest ones I've overlooked? I find many don't run under XP anyhow.
              Sounds like you haven't tried "3 Sisters Story" yet...

You can't die at any point, so you'll always get to the end... Though there's only one way to actually win the game, and I haven't found that way yet

Though it doesn't work on WinXP, so you'll need to have two OS on your computer (or two computers)

I haven't played it in a while, since I usually don't play long time at a time, so I don't want to reboot into WinMe just to play 10-15 minutes...
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

logical journey of the zoombinis and Simtown.

Not secret from my family (a certain member of whom insists i play them) of course, but not the kinds of things i'd post about here.
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Like you ADG, I played the Sims once. My wife bought it, and she went away on vacation the next day without having played it yet. So I gave it a whirl. Was fun that one day- never played it again though.

But secretly I play... XXXXXX XXX

Comment

The Sims (I bought all the expansions up til' vacation!)

Uhhhhh... Sim theme park
                    cIV list: cheats
                    Now watch this drive!

Comment

I'm good at keeping secrets.
                      "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                      "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                      - Pekka

Comment

Moo3!!!!!!!
                        "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

I'm not really ashamed at playing the Sims. I told my brother about it.

But the game just didn't hold my attention for more than a few days.

Comment

**** Quest or Richard Scarry's Busytown (age 5 and under) that was one hard game!
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I openly play the Sims. Not very often, around every 6 months to a year. Not due to play it again for quite a while. Bought up to Hot Date, but wasn't impressed with that expansion pack.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X