• Show
Clear All

• new bridge thread

talk to me playas!!!

haven't played in months..

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Haven't played in years
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Have never played.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Have never played. What are the rules?
          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
          XGalaga.

Comment

The Tappenzee Bridge needs to be replaced -- they're still trying to decide on a location for the new one.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I was wondering how long it would be before someone said that.
              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
              XGalaga.

Comment

Now you know.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Rules? Rules are pretty simple. Since I don't feel like typing all of them out, Google "contract bridge rules" or something like that.
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

For those of you too lazy to do a Google Search.

Basic rules of Contract Bridge - rubber, duplicate and other variations - plus a listing of Bridge resources on the web.

Are the rules on this page acceptable to the other people who want to play this game?
                    XGalaga.

Comment

Bridge rules make my head feel . Reminds me of Dragon Cards from Robert Asprin's Myth series.

Comment

Originally posted by geeslaka
                        Are the rules on this page acceptable to the other people who want to play this game?
                        I have just skimmed through sections of it. Looks all right, although it doesn't seem to have any real bidding systems included, which is what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Seldon
                          Bridge rules make my head feel . Reminds me of Dragon Cards from Robert Asprin's Myth series.
                          Bridge rules aren't that complicated. You should check out some of the gorgnard wargames

Comment

Working...
                          X