X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in if its not too late.

/me rubs hands together in chess joy

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolus Rex
      Sorry guys, but I can't participate. Not enough time...

Good luck and may the best man win (and then go on to challenge JB )!

Carolus
      Ugh, whom will I play against, if you won't participate?

Comment

Whoever was supposed to play against me. I quit.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I'll play. I'm shaky on location terminology so I may need some extra explaining when laying a move out. Ridicule and derision is, or course, expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
            OK, do we wait for Muxec and Heresson to play first, or do we all start simultaneously?
            I'm good to go, if you are. I don't have a set here in the office, but I'll bring one Wednesay. I can get through the opening just fine without one until then, though.

Do we assume the order that Muxec typed out is white - black, or do you want to do it another way?

Edit - just downloaded Winboard, so I'm set for a board here.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I suggest that two pairs 1. Junsky-Harry Seldon and 2. MtG-JW will start playing now. I'll not play vs Heresson but i'll play with Sir Ralph instead. If Heresson will confirm he will play next pair.

Offtopic: Sir Ralph, ÔÙ ÓÅÒØ£ÚÎÏ ÉÚ ëÒÀËÏ×Ï?
              money sqrt evil;
              My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Junsky, MtG, you are requested to create threads for your games.
                Sir Ralph, pls enter my thread with "game board" and make your first move.
                money sqrt evil;

Comment

Originally posted by muxec
                  Offtopic: Sir Ralph, ÔÙ ÓÅÒØ£ÚÎÏ ÉÚ ëÒÀËÏ×Ï?
                  No. I was there more than 20 years ago.

Comment

@ Sir Ralph
                    áÔÏ Ñ ÄÕÍÁÌ ÞÔÏ × ÇÏÒÏÄËÅ Ó ÔÁËÉÍ ÎÁÚ×ÁÎÉÅÍ ÉÎÔÅÒÎÅÔÁ ÂÙÔØ ÎÅ ÍÏÖÅÔ. äÁÊ ÂÏÇ ÞÔÏ ÇÁÚ É ×ÏÄÁ.

2Everybody else:
                    Do you start?
                    money sqrt evil;

Comment

MtG, where did you find winboard? I've been looking for it but every place available for download seems to redirect to tim-mann.org, which looks to be offline.

Comment

Harry Seldon, you'd better create thread for your game.
                        money sqrt evil;

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Seldon
                          MtG, where did you find winboard? I've been looking for it but every place available for download seems to redirect to tim-mann.org, which looks to be offline.
                          Here's the direct link to the current version of Winboard:

When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

WinBoard is cool Once i played draw vs Crafty 18.11 and once i almost defeated Crafty
                            money sqrt evil;

Comment

Unfortunatelly, that I wrote it's a nice idea, it doesn't mean I can participate. I have no stable intrnet connection, and anyway, I'm jyst packing for my holidays
                              But have fun.
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                              X