Centurion Defender of Rome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centurion Defender of Rome

I was just wondering if anyone enjoyed this game as much as I did.

I am sure there is/was a PC version, but my only exposure was on the Sega Genesis.

Man, I loved it. this was many years ago, but I remember my mom ironing clothes behind me while I played and I just know she was thinking "How is watching troops march slowly across a screen fun?"

heh
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

I still have this game. It was my first real PC game. I used to go to my dad's work at "off hours" just so that I could play it on his DOS/windows 3.2ish system, and I played the crap out of it This was of course way back in about 1990. I think that it gave me the roots for the love of tbs/civ-type game that I now have.

Ahh nostalgia

Comment

It has way too little options. I enjoyed it quite a lot at the time, but it suffers from simplicity. if you could build your own formations, and not choose from a number of pre-set ones, it would be much better.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I played it on my PC a lot! It was a great, great game, probably the best for my taste until I discovered the civ series . From time to time I still play a little
        Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

I got it on my Amiga! fun game, much loved and overplayed in its day.
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Was there ever a sequel?
            While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Working...
            X