Boulder Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boulder Dash

Does anyone else around here know these good old classic games called Boulder Dash?

I have played them since back on the C64, but those made for the Amiga were much better.

I have been searching all over for them, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere, and I can't get my good ol' Amiga working, so I can't play them there anymore

Well, I have managed to find one of them: Bond 1 + 2, but they're not as interesting as the others (I think I have about 40-50 different Boulder Dash games for the Amiga)

Does anyone know where to find them (I guess they're abondonware, since they're pretty old, and not sold anymore)
    This space is empty... or is it?

You'll learn which technologies are right for your business and will help you increase sales, speed up transactions, reduce labor costs and protect your data.

i believe most of the old comps have emulators out for them now. i have the atari 2600 and most of the consoles, they came in a huge game pack i found in Korea.

try the specific computer's hobby sites, mame, or the underdogs.

Comment

Also check out the classic Repton games.

Comment

I have tried most of those abondon game sites, without any luck...

Comment

There is a Boulder Dash game out for Gameboy Advance. It is not quite up to the original, but still a bit of nostalgic fun.

-Sojourn

Comment

There's also "many" around for the PC, but they are all bad

Comment

Good one that I play when I need my boulderdash fix.
              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
              XGalaga.

Comment

Page doesn't work

Comment

oops, left out the t

mirrormagic is also a good game.
                  American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                  I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                  Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                  XGalaga.

Comment

Best Boulderdash game ever was Earthshaker by Michael Batty, which was released free on the cover of Your Sinclair just over 10 years ago. Anyone else remember this game?

Comment

Working...
                    X