Heroes 3 Random map generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes 3 Random map generator

I have legal (ming should be very surbrised) localization of Heroes 3 Shadow of Death from Buka. It's ok but i have no conflux town in it and i have no random map generator. If i play online with English Armageddon host on remote computer i can select conflux and i can see and use random map screen. Help!
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

People, why arent you willing to help?
    money sqrt evil;

Comment

Have you posted on 3DO Homm3 thread or Celestial Heavens?

Comment

BTW IIRC SoD does not generate Conflux towns, only AB does. SoD can use anything from a AB map.
        So RoE (restoration of erathia) and SoD (shadow of death) will not generate Conflux and RoE can not use them.

Comment

Thanks... But what's with random map generator?

Maybe i can download plugin to make random mps available? And one more question: How to translate the game? What files to replace if possible?
          money sqrt evil;

Comment

Originally posted by muxec
            Thanks... But what's with random map generator?

Maybe i can download plugin to make random mps available? And one more question: How to translate the game? What files to replace if possible?
            what do you mean whats wrong with it? It seems to work for me (Homm3 Complete).

I don't know anything about translation. I would suggest you go to one of the heros sites.
            3DO, Celestial Heavens and H3trio. Not sure of the spelling, but I would think you could find the links at 3do.
            If not try Gone Gold and look up Homm3 in the Gold Guide and it has lots of links to fan sites.
            Those two fan sites have had lots of map making contest and should know how things work.

Comment

I solved this. I simply downloaded Wake Of Gods expansion.
              money sqrt evil;

Comment

Working...
              X