Halo for the PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo for the PC

I bought my x-box just for halo, and have been dissapointed by most other x-box games... im starting to feel like i did after i bought my N64 years ago just for Golden Eye, but very few other quality games came out.

Anyway, i know now that Halo is coming out onto PC... I was wondering if anyone new if it was just gonna be the exact same game transposed onto the PC, or are there gonna be differences/improvements? IS multiplayer gonna enable more than 16? Since MP will be more excessible than on the x-box, will it have new and more MP maps?

just any info you know about the PC version would be nice. thx
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Since they axed online co-op play for the main story, I won't even consider it.

Comment

hmm... that is bad indeed. but will there still be non-cooperative multiplayer?
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

I saw snippets on Tech TV and it looks better, so the graphics are updated. I can't say for sure about anything else, but I'm willing to bet there will be more than 16 player fights and maps and mods will be downloadable.

I'm just going to wait for Halo 2 myself.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

do any of yall have the multiplayer deal for x-box? is that worth it? how muc does that cost?

Comment

Some of my friends have it and IIRC it's $60 a year plus whatever you pay for broadband.

Comment

ouch. Unless it gets rave reviews, I don't think I'll get it. I'm still having a blast with Battlefield 1942, and Battlefield Vietnam looks like it's gonna be cool too
              ----
              "I never let my schooling get in the way of my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X