Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Got Morrowind....

I have a bounty on my head.

But I got that Grand Soul Trapper thing in the Magician Guild (or whatever their called), and I'm just looking for someone to sell it to I'm going to go to Vinvee (or whatever its called) so I can join the group that kill people. I'm getting better at killing people.

Argh! I can't find anybody to buy the coin for its worth (60,000). I'd be able to buy so much

Hey...Some guy at the Fort near the Banshee City (the one with that Mage Guild and Fighters Guild and that shirtless man your supposed to meet) told me a nice story of a good soldier who wants to kill people who bribe the king or something. Where am I going to find these people to kill them?

Framerate isn't great, but it isn't bad either. The game has crashed twice on me, so I've learned the art of sleeping after something big happend.

Why aren't the police going after me? I don't dare talk to them, so I pretty much stay away.

I'm loving this game It's unlike anything else I've ever played, and though it doesn't match Golden Sun (the King of RPGs), it's waaaay high up there
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

I never found anyone with that much money. There's a mud crab on an island on the right side of the map somewhere that has 10,000 and will give you full price for your stuff.

If the guards aren't chasing you, then you aren't doing something right. Kill more people. Seriously, though, sometimes I wouldn't get chased just for stealing something even if I was caught in the act as long as I was able to get away.

The guys you want to kill are in Balmora in the bar at the bottom of the stairs that lead to the stilt rider. I can't remember what it's called but after you kill everybody you can use the bar as your home base until you become the Lord of a great house.

If Golden Sun is better than Morrowind then I'll have to check it out because Morrowind is the best single player RPG I've ever played.

Comment

You can;t sell 60k items unless you already sold some very expensive ones.

If you commit a crime in close distance of a guard, you'll be arrested. If your bounty is low, they won't touch you, unless you talk to them. If your bounty is higher, people will shun you. If it's higher even (around 1000 I think), guards will run at you at sight and try to arrest you. If your bountry is 5000 or over, a death warrant is issued - all guards to see you will run at you and attack, without talks.

The guys to kill, that quest... they're in something called a cornerclub or whatever. Go to the Sotuh Wall Cornerclub, and talk to anyone in there about 'bad people'. You'll get their names and locations.

As for game stability. It was fine for me before I installed Tribunal, then it went down, and I hear many reporting that. Just save often...

And Morrowind is a fantastic RPG.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

The guys you want to kill are in Balmora in the bar at the bottom of the stairs that lead to the stilt rider. I can't remember what it's called but after you kill everybody you can use the bar as your home base until you become the Lord of a great house.

Yeah, tt's the Cammona Tong at some bar thing right near the silt strider. You just go straight down the stairs and to the right... right before you hit the river.

If you don't have anything stolen on you, you can go to guard, pay the fine and not worry about the bounty again. They will take all your stolen stuff, so if you have it, just drop it somewhere, talk and then pick it up again .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I prefer, however, being a member of the thieves guild. Their agents can take your bounty off for half-price.

I feel it's cheating to drop, pay fine, and take stuff. If I get caught, and don't feel like killing the guard, or can't, I pay, and then go break into a fort to retrieve my stuff.

Comment

Don't sell that gem...get the daedric dai-katana and enchant it. You'll have a ridiculously good sword.

Comment

Oh come on, Solver, the game's all about cheating in subtle ways . It's the world and story that are important .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Ok, Tass... your goal is to make your character look as sweet as this one
                Attached Files
                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by dudemanjack
                  Don't sell that gem...get the daedric dai-katana and enchant it.
                  Why not?! If I had even 10000, I could buy all the stuff I want....Swords, Magicka....everything.

Anyone know where the Morag Tong guilde (or whatever) leader is? I wanna join and kill people, but.....I can't find him. Theyu say that hes in Vivec, but Vivec is HUGE.

And yep, I've learned the art of "Put it in this basket, go turn yourself in, and come back to the basket."
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Search around in the Arena Canton. I won't give the exact location 'cause it's more fun to find it yourself.
                    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

I'll put the exact location of Morag Tong in spoliers, in case you get desperate.

Spoiler:
                      You need to get to Arena Storage first. You access it via Canalworks of Arena. Then, in one of the little rooms within Storage area, there's a locked trapdoor. Unlock it, and you're in Morag Tong headquarters.

BTW, I got there by accident.

Comment

If I had even 10000, I could buy all the stuff I want....Swords, Magicka....everything.

You will soon find that money isn't a problem in Morrowind for long .

Comment

Yeah, walking around with 300k gold, while not putting any effort into actually getting it...

Comment

I didn't money too much of a problem after I'd gotten the reusable soul gem. Beforehand those grand soul gems were just too few and far between to try enchanting something myself and I had to pay through the teeth for most (constant effect) enchantments.

Btw Tassadar, you should know that now that you've shamelessly nicked that first grand soul gem (your true greedy capitalist nature coming to the fore no doubt ) every grand soul gem you aquire will be regarded as "stolen" and confiscated if you're ever caught.
                            Also - don't try and use Galbedir (your victim ) for enchanting with any grand soul gem.

PS: www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind has lots'n'lots of plugins.

Comment

Nah, Grand Soul Gems are rather common at level 12 and higher. Enchant is a major skill for me... I did most of my enchantment myself, except for two things (Constant, of course) that I kept failing... I paid 210k for these two, total.

Comment

Working...
                              X