No announcement yet.

Star Trek: Birth of the Federation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Armada is the RTS I'd say avoid it like the plague. Horrible RTS with a thin veneer of Trekkiness to try and attract buyers.

The Starfleet Battles series is fun if you like small fleet engagements. I tried SB2 I got tired of it after a while because the game was just an excuse to pitch you into lots of battles which tended to get similar.
    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
    H.Poincaré

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbold
      If Armada is the RTS I'd say avoid it like the plague. Horrible RTS with a thin veneer of Trekkiness to try and attract buyers.
      That would seem to describe most RTSs to me. They all seem to me to be Warcraft with a thin veneer on top and a name change (to Starcraft, Total Ann., C&C, Armada, etc, ad nausem).
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
      X