Medieval Total War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medieval Total War

Does anyone have the Viking invasion expansion pack? If so then what does it change about the game?

sposed to have a load of changes, although i haven't had time to play it recently, so i didna buy it yet.

but i hear its got a whole nother campaign, made a bunch of changes to the normal campaign, and lets you setup your reserves before a battle, as well as save/load before a battle as well.

sposed to be a lot of other changes too, but those be the only ones i remember.
    By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Now if it could automate your priests etc and allow your envoys and princesses to go straight to the opponent leaders instead of play 'hunt the king' then I'd be really interested. Moving the armies was fun. Moving all the rest of the stuff that accumulates in a big empire is just a pain.
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

I don't really play the game enough to notice the changes. I played it for a while when it was first released and played it again with the expansion. The main thing, though, is the new campaing which focuses solely on the british isles and a small part of scandinavia. (during the viking period, of course) The tech tree in it is completely different from the other campaigns and it is stagnated more. Things take longer to build, and there isn't as much advancement. Which I personally like.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

from what Ive read on the TW forums its full of bugs too, thats why I was asking though. I figured I could trust Civers more than a bunch of loons who think that TW is the god of all games.

I'll have to get it and do research for the sake of 'poly kind!!

Comment

I didn't get it..............but for SP most seem to think it's worth it.

Comment

Working...
            X