Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabe from Penny Arcade shows his Soul Calibur skillzzzz....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabe from Penny Arcade shows his Soul Calibur skillzzzz....

Yeah, your Gaming idol has posted these on Soulcalibur.com. He actually has some skill... I figured he'd be just another typical player because he's not really known to play just Soul calibur.

Just vids of him doing "combos"
    Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Too bad some of these really arent combos. Im guessing Tycho really doesnt know how to AC in this game!
    :-p

Well in the good old days we used to brag out about our high scores as a sign of prowess. When you get older you realize just how trivial it all is. Who the hell is interested in my black belt in IK+ these days?

In that sense there's nothing new under the sun.
    Last edited by CapTVK; June 13, 2003, 19:46.
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

I'm not impressed, in pratice mode you could pull off just about any combo you wanted.

At least the first one was not a real combat situation, so there was no possibility for deflections or parrys, which are actually the hardest skills to master, and lead to real gaem awesome backstabbing combos.
      Pentagenesis for Civ III
      Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
      Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by CapTVK
        Who the hell is interested in my black belt in IK+ these days?
        IK+ ruled..............I had forgotten that game almost completely.

Comment

Working...
        X