Chaos Overlords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Overlords

Does anyone know where to get Chaos Overlords (on the net)? I tried the abandonware dudes but all links are dead....

I loved that game but dont own it anymore.

Don't know where to get it, but it is a good game.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

edited by ming.... BAD BOY
      Last edited by Ming; July 8, 2003, 12:14.

Comment

Posteo ante deletia.
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Just a friendly warning, Ming doesn't appreciate links to sites that may host "illegal" downloads. I know this from experience - My link to the underdogs was removed a few days ago by him.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

So sorry.. my bad.. really. I repent my sins, and shall live my life clean and pure from now on...

Comment

But the link is still there.

Comment

References to the Underdogs have mixed success around here. After all its quite legal to download the files if you have the game on old disks. I've been able to replay some 5.25" classics that way.
                To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                H.Poincaré

Comment

While some of the software on Underdogs is legal to download, much of it ISN'T... so links should not be posted, and I can restrict people that do post it

SO BE GOOD...
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In the future I"ll remember about the postings... but i just can't knock underdogs...they provide me with countless hours of enjoyment.. but as the rules are stated i shall be good

Comment

Working...
                    X