Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest Info on SC2 @ E3...

Why oh why didnt I goto E3 when my friend invited me

Oh well its not like playing multiplayer right next to ur opponent is any different from typical VS.

Drake, I demand you VS with me once this game is out!

(PS Dont look at the top screen, thats nothing new there... look at the smaller bottom screen)
    :-p

What game is this about? I can't see that right from the screenshot... BTW, I was a bit confused, when I saw "SC2" in the header of this thread. I thought it was something about Sim City 2000, since SC2 is a short form of that...!
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

it was indeed a trick. Since most ppl at poly arent console gamers, I figured they would expect it to stand for Starcraft II.

The game is Soul Calibur II. And US release of Xbox is coming with XBox live support. Thats a pretty big news if you are a fighting game fan.

I heard SC2 was pretty big in Europe (i think france especially)... I guess ur Not a big console/arcade fan...
      :-p

Comment

Zero,

You got my hopes up a second time looking at this thread. I was really hoping for StarCraft II. Oh well. I should have known better.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

I was thinking StarCraft 2 as well.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Evil trick to fool us!

Starcraft: Brood War is the best multiplayer game ever, and a SCII would probably be awesome. Warcraft 3 sucks (or at least I suck at it).
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

lol i thought it was star craft 2 as well

olaf do you think the wc3 exp will improve the game or not?

Comment

Working...
              X