Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexnm
    Ultima VII!
    THAT was a great game for its time, you could interact with so much of the background that it was scary...and a great plot didn't hurt either. I still play it with Exult every oh, couple of months of so.

Too bad 8 & 9 were so-so.

As for GBA rpgs, good graphics are a plus, but don't make or break a game unless they are very, very bad or very, very good.
    DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

Best rpg ever is Shining force 2, imho. I also found golden sun a bit hard to get into, didn't even finish it. I'm gonna have to give it a try though.

Comment

FF6! FF6!

I do like golden sun, though. And Romancing SaGa 3, for the SNES.
        Talent Optional

Comment

INFIDELS!!!!!!!
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I don't know about single player, but no RPG touches Neverwinter Nights in MP. The best gaming bucks I ever spent.
            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Morrowind, Wizardry 8
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Golden Sun saved me from total boerdom during my time in the military service. (Especially all the time traveling over the Baltic sea, and all the time in field when there were nothing to do)
                Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
                X