Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Alert 2 multiplaying. (Apolyton RTS League? )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Alert 2 multiplaying. (Apolyton RTS League? )

Hey people, if you want to make some in-apolytonian games of Red Alert 2 ( not Yuri's revenge! ), let's get together on gamespyarcade!

Other relatively old RTS ideas will be accepted as well.
    urgh.NSFW

GaySpy, GaySpy Arcade and GaySpy 3D =
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

har har. How do you suggest to play games otherwise?
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

The All-Seeing Eye or Kali.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Kali costs money. gamespy is free.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Re: Red Alert 2 multiplaying. (Apolyton RTS League? )

Originally posted by Azazel
            Other relatively old RTS ideas will be accepted as well.
            Too bad I don't have any rts game, that's playable over Gamespy...
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

you don't have RA2?

well, *cough*, get it. with the latest patch, preferably.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'll play anytime - but I suck at MP RTS.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

don't worry, I am not exactly the champ myself.

What games do you have?
                  If you have RA2, is it patched to the latest?
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

I have RA2, and its not patched, but being on the net (obviously, 'cos I'm posting this) I can patch very easily, given the right link. And, as I lost my job today, I can play any time you like /

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Oh sorry about that. Well, first and foremost, is it hacked?

If it is, check what version do you have, and post it, I'll see what I can't do.

If it is not hacked,
                      you'll need the latest patch:

The premium domain name pregaming.com is for sale. Make an offer or buy it now at a set price. Simple, safe and secure through

And then, of course, you'll need a gamespy account, and a gamespy client software. But that's easy.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Not to worry - we get good unemployment money in Germany

Not hacked, Gamespy etc already in place. Cool

I'll just get the patch and then we can start a two-man league

Do you play Dune Emperor or Sudden Strike II? They are great in MP.

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                          Kali costs money. gamespy is free.
                          Guess why? Because GameSpy Arcade is adware and has spyware, plus Kali is much better technically.

Comment

well, sure it is, but I can don't care about the spyware, since I don't surf anything while Gamespy is on.

WoA: Maybe if I'll get a nice price, or somewhere else. I'll contact you. I am launching Gamespy Arcade.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

WoA:

post when you're ready, so I'll remove the firewall.

Password is: apolyton

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X