Wow a new issue!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow a new issue!!

That's what happens when you turn your great libertarian nation into a dictatorship.

Truelly the best way to go. In reality libertarian isn't that great for population growth. I'm trying to boost my population.

While effusively praising Dissidents's leadership and bowing repeatedly, a delegation has humbly requested that the government take a more "modernistic" view in the future.

The Debate
    The High Minister for Finance, who also happens to be your brother, dismisses the claim. "What these people fail to realize is that you know what's best for them. The alternative is anarchy! I say stick to your course. And execute these wackos for treason."

This is the position your government is preparing to adopt.

"Perhaps the people could be given some more political freedoms," muses your Chief of Staff, who is your sister. "Is there really such harm in allowing public discussion of ideas? We could even have a real Opposition Party. One that isn't just full of your puppets, I mean."
    [Accept]

Nah, not a new issue. I see it all the time whenever I lower the civil/political rights.
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Yeah, I see it too in some of my other nations.

Comment

Haven't seen it.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

i've seen it several times, but i've always had low political freedom
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Well, once I had the rating of "Widely Abused" in Political Freedom, so yeah, I have been there.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

this was the first time I have lowered civil rights. they are usually the highest. but I feel like my dissidents were being too dissident. I needed to toughen things up.

Comment

I've seen that at least 6 times
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                X