Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom flags here

Here's my own flag for the glorious Republic of Quasiqueue

I make a quad scale bmp, and convert to official size jpg. Won't win any awards, and my abilities are somewhat limited. I bet ixnay might be persuaded to do flags, too.
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

This is the flag of the Republic of Chilean Capricornia located in the region of Hispanica.
    At the moment my country is semi abandoned due to the repetition of issues.
    Attached Files
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Ah yes, here is a larger version of my flag...

No there isn't, it's gone awol
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

What a provost.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

(Interesting map )

What about nation maps... do you do those too?

Wouldn't it be interesting if someone created a large map of all the apolyton regions... any ideas on what that might entail any specific requests (I'd be willing to help generate some of the maps...)

[*edit: although a thread on that matter already seems to have been created...]
          Last edited by DarkCloud; February 13, 2003, 00:16.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Good idea DarkCloud
            But as for me and the rest of the gang of the spanish forum we do have our own region, Hispanica.

You can check all that in the first post of the NS here

an the second post here

Comment

does anyone know how to remove the grey?

I have MS Paint and PSP...
              Attached Files
              CSPA

Comment

Can someone make me a flag?

I want 3 horisontal stripes, the one above and the one below white, and the one in the middle to be blue, but not deep blue or light blue. I want a golden hammer, and a peace of a machinewheel, similar to the Angolan flag ( It has a knife, I want a hammer )

please?
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Es lastima que yo decidir quedarse en Apolyton
                  pero yo estoy "loyal" a Apolyton y yo poderé considerado un "outsider" en el país hispanica.

pero, grácias por la invitación, y si tu interesas en una mapa, yo seré "glad" a crearâ una mapa de hispanica.

sólo me da la información y yo poderé crearar la mapa!
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Dark, I'll talk to the guys in the forum about your nice proposal... thanks a lot amigo

Azazel here is something I done, is quite simple but maybe you like it

PS: sorry I didn't see that you said that the hammer should be golden... I fix that tomorrow
                    Last edited by Chilean Presidentâ„¢; February 14, 2003, 00:21.

Comment

when I edited the post above the file with the flag dissapear.. here it is again
                      Attached Files

Comment

how about this for Sirian Knights?

(there is something wrong (in addition to colours) with that flag, isn't there?)
                        Attached Files
                        My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

That's great, Chilean, thanks a lot. Now just make the golden hammer.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Azazel this is the version that supposed to be "golden"
                            Attached Files

Comment

This is the "yellow" version.

I don't know why but the blue stripe acquire a weird form near the central figures, I don't know if you understand what I mean to say.. my english is kind of rusty.

Andemagne besides the diference of darkness of the blues, I don't see something wrong with your flag. But is late here and I'm not totally awake
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X