New Leadership In The Sovietskii Soyuz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Leadership In The Sovietskii Soyuz

The USS will not bow down to this new menace. ODSN needs to be reactivated.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

We agree with the USS this threat must be stoped now.
    We urge all member nations to come to the defense of APolyton and the world at once!

Millitary has been placed on high alet and all nuclear weapons are now pointed at Soviet Soyuz.
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

The world will unite as one against your evil nation and we will liberate the people of Soviet Soyuz.
      Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

OOC: That last post is invalid under the friendly rules of roleplay. All involved nations are free to disregard it.
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

OOC: Reismark is correct, this is nonsense.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

THe USJ has declared war on Soviet Soyuz. A full scale nuclear strike has been made again Soviet Soyuz. USJ troops and moblized and are heading for Centrail Terrirotry to assit in the defense in our ally, which is a force of 1,000,000 troops, the largest force mobilized by the USJ. (ooc: the nuclear strike stands if Soviet Soyuz used nuclear weapons on our allies.)

Comment

As for collective consciouisness . . . i think is totally not realistic machine thoughts would be simply additions, not dominant Like, come on, people!

Why you obsessed with nukes? Just makes NS unstable and imbalance if everyone goes aroyund nuking each other Besides, I spent my Christmas in the cold outside Canadian military bases protesting nukes
              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

OOC: Yes, try to work back towards what you had before some idiot destroyed it all for no reason at all. Yes, great fun I agree with Kass and reismark, that post should be disregarded.

Comment

The Army of Sheepsta vetrans of the civil war and the Navy of Sheepsta strongest in the region if not the world commit themselves to the war on AI. The Soviets must be stopped. The Sheepsta government launces one ICBM onto the Soviet capital killing the leaders
                  Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                  Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                  Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

OOC: Your point? And what we're doing currently is a damn sight better than what you seem to think we should be doing, simply because we don't enjoy cleaning up after nuclear holocausts.

Comment

Working...
                    X