KNOWN Results of Decisions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KNOWN Results of Decisions.

Okay, its obvious we get the same questions over and over again. And that specific decisions effect our nations standings and those results don't always follow logic.

So, here's a thread where we can post the results of specific choices if/when we discover them. I'll try to update this first post with links and info as it is posted in this thread.

I am against this. In real life, we don't know the effect of our decisions, exectly. Let us choose according to our philosophy, according to our opinions, not because we have been told it will make our ratings rise the most.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
      I am against this. In real life, we don't know the effect of our decisions, exectly. Let us choose according to our philosophy, according to our opinions, not because we have been told it will make our ratings rise the most.
      well said

Saluti
      "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
      The trick is the doing something else."
      — Leonardo da Vinci
      "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
      "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

The real point is that all will have different outcomes, depending on their initial answers and subsequent issue decisions.
        Doubtful any 2 people have answered every single thing the exact same way.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sort of defeats the purpose of the game, anyways. I mean, geez - I can understand "powergaming" in a game built on stats levels and experience, but in one that is purely imagination driven?
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
          X