Organisation for Defense of Sovereign Nations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organisation for Defense of Sovereign Nations

The statesmen of Suomi, Jackson and Sovietskii Soyuz have now signed an agreement that a new defensive coalition called Organisation for Defense of Sovereign Nations has been established to promote peace and stability in the region and to help countries that are under oppression and that need military support to defend themselves. Our first task on our first agenda is to quell the rebels and to back the Tassadarian government. This new coalition is only a military coalition for now, but new dimensions can be excavated later on. We welcome any of our neighbouring countries in the region to have dicussions with us in the case they want to join or need help. We will not promise anything yet, but we are interested in co-operating with others that share our interests for stability and peace in the region.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

The Holy Empire of Sheepsta will join this if asked. As it has been found out we were futher misinformed about the late rebel movement in our neighbour
    Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
    Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
    Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

such wild shifts in diplomatic matters are not the mark of a trustworthy nation.

Comment

Hey i am a dictator what did you expect
        Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)

Comment

I highly doubt we can trust SHeeptsa, but who knows.
          As for Ubinia, we are putting you on notice that if we find that you supported the rebels, if will be considered an act of war on United States of Jackson.
          Donate to the American Red Cross.
          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

I really don;t think Ubina is going to be worriued about Jackson but hey!

Comment

Suomi is also concerned about the situation in Ubinia and the possible links to rebels, so we send an official letter to the Ubinian government, in which we clearly urge them to abstain from maintaining any contact with the rebels. We also warn the country of Redfern to get involved as they already have enough trouble because of their links to Ubinia. We want peace, but we use war to enforce peace, if it's necessary.
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

With a few conditions, the parliment of Zoran agrees to enter the coalition.

First: The Sovietskii Soyuz will clarify their relationship with Akiria and Admaria vis-a-vis the Pacifist pact to the satisfaction of the Premier.

Second: Zoran will never be forced to create a military as part of Coalition duties.

Third: All member nations of the coalition must sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty as well as the pledge to keep a policy of no first strike use of nuclear weapons.

4th. While Coalition forces will be allowed to be garrisoned on Zoran land, they do so only at the pleasure of the Government and may be asked to leave at any time.

Comment

The Republic of Centralis would like to apply unconditionally for membership, although we may later wish to expand this coalition into a free trade agreement as well.

If our membership is accepted, we will immediately commit our quite substantial military forces to restoring the legitimate government of the Sovietskii Soyuz to power and the defeat of this dangerous insurrection. Our air force is currently on alert and awaits authorization to enter the Sovietskii war.

UPDATE: The Centralis General Staff, upon further appraisal of the situation in Sovietskii, has decided to commit forces to the war whether or not our application is acccepted. Our bombs are already falling on UBM encampments in Mockba, and we are busy flying troops into the country via Tassagrad airport.
                  Last edited by GeneralTacticus; January 15, 2003, 07:29.

Comment

the president of sheathed word is curious about what agreements are made if he wishes to join. because at the moment sheathed word doesnt have an army and hasnt got any known enemies why would it be in the best interest of our country to join
                    Bunnies!
                    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

If you have no miltiary, all the more reason to join, because those members who do will defend you if you are attacked.

Comment

yes nut joining would make me enemies of the enemies of other members...and we dont see why that would help us....and because of the recently opened up tradeline with several countries we will soon be able to spend a small portion of our BNP on a defencive force
                        Bunnies!
                        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

You mean GNP, surely?

In any case, this is a defensive alliance. It would only be involved in clear cases of attack on a member state.

Comment

well enlight of the Big war in the CFC region our president will consider joining the alliance. and yes i ment GNP
                            Bunnies!

Comment

The Dominion of Nobodz would like to apply for membership. When our membership is accepted, our small but well trained armed forces will be available to support the coalition.

Every sovereign nation should be free from both external and internal military threats.

Comment

Working...
                              X