No announcement yet.

The Commonwealth of Imrania has joined!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Commonwealth of Imrania has joined!

Hello all! Thanks to a link by Sloww on the OT, I'm in this game.

SLOOOW site though, eh?

Anyway, I went with Libertarian government (and Turkish flag). I have SUPERB Civil Rights, THRIVING Economy, and AVERAGE political rights.

Glad to be a part of the club .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

we've got a thread for this

Comment

Well I just changed to Left-Leaning College State after I emphasized education in the budget and introduced social welfare programs. 2% income tax and I'm left-leaning?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

The simulation tends to do weird things, Imran. It's also very exaggerated. Seemingly small decisions can have really enormous effects.
        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Yeah, I'd figure giving people welfare would move me around. Though I'd ask for more than 2% .

Comment

Re: Re: The Commonwealth of Imrania has joined!

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
            I'm not sure what I have anymore. The site wont let me in
            Oo

Strange. And here I am getting load times of 10 seconds on a 56k modem. Oo
            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Working...
            X