X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily UN Measurements of Region

Today's United Nations Report
    The Most Compassionate Citizens in Apolyton
    Exhaustive UN tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
    I hate to think what happened to the Kitten's in the 71st nation. did they do fox and hound chases with them or something?

I object to the fact that UN used cats and not dogs or little old ladies to do the testing with. The people of Zoran do not like cats, but are still a very compassionate people

14th

So apparently I'm a compassionate dictatorship.

Comment

45th.

Comment

Re: Daily UN Measurements of Region

Originally posted by H Tower

I hate to think what happened to the Kitten's in the 71st nation.
        God does the killing because the populace are all feeling themselves.

(I haven't seen the rankings, I hope its not my nation. )
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It is not surprising the UN would use such questionable mehtods. Although, I'm proud to say that Ubinia is third on the list and commend Akiria and The Disputed Territories of The Mad Capitan on achieving an even higher level on compasion.

I think it's also worthwhile to note that the FIR is number 57 on the list - speaks volumes, I think.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

heh, Zoran was a lowly 61, but only because we hate cats

Comment

Hm...Psycotropicana was the 29th. We like rabbits and stuff more.
              You make my life and times
              A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Wine was 32.

But that is because in the Kingdom of Wine are national animal is the flying cat, while our average cat population is very low, since the flying cat are rapidly outpassing them.

Saluti
                "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                The trick is the doing something else."
                — Leonardo da Vinci
                "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
                "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

Wahey #2

Compassionate is our middle name
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

4th. (This is the highest I've been in any of the rankings.)
                    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

1st! Woo again!

(also, I got 79th out of all 36000 in the world. Not too shabby, eh?)
                      Talent Optional

Comment

I ranked 10145 in the world and 36 in Apolyton. but thats only because I started a few days ago.
                        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

43. Hm, I guess that the Tupanians like jaguars more than kittens. I can't blame them, considering that the jaguar is an exquisite delicacy.
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Re: Daily UN Measurements of Region

Originally posted by H Tower
                            I hate to think what happened to the Kitten's in the 71st nation. did they do fox and hound chases with them or something?
                            The Collective, ranked 68, reports that the distinctiveness of the UN-supplied kittens added little to our own, and that they were not very challenging prey. However, they tasted deliciously
                            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

For some reaosn legalising euthanasia made my society less compassionate

Comment

Working...
                              X