Hearts for Nukes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearts for Nukes

Recently I changed my national currency to the Nuke (represented by cards you carry). This makes it so in a war I can simply raise taxes to get more Nukes. Fortunattly I have the only key used to launch the Nukes.

In a recent issue I got the following as one option.

"We remain critically short of blood plasma and various organs," says Memphisia One hospital administrator Anne-Marie Licorish. "Especially hearts. A good heart is hard to find. But if we were allowed to pay for donations, we'd get more of them and could save more lives. Plus the donor takes home a few hundred Nukes in compensation. Unless it's a post-mortem donation, of course. In that case we'd pay the family."
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Don't launch any nukes at Heressonia, given that I own the whole country now as my personal private toilet.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Heh, nukes.

Having fun beating that dead horse, LordShiva?
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I'm now pouring hundreds of nukes into my space program.
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          Don't launch any nukes at Heressonia, given that I own the whole country now as my personal private toilet.
          The years in Heressonian prison surely made poor Shiva delusional
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Working...
          X