Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWSFLASH: Apolyton on the brink of World War

Nations,

Analysts believe that tensions between Heressonia and Shivatopia have flared to the point of no return, and that war is imminent.

The incident was sparked by the unfortunate capturing and cooking of Heressonian emerald frogs by French cooks visiting Shivatopia. Heressonia demanded apology, money, or blood, none of which Shivatopia is prepared to yield (definitely not for a crime committed by foreigners).

With whom do you stand? The fate of Apolyton hangs in the balance.
    [b]HAHA[/b] (Holy Axis of Heressonian Allies)
    28.57%
    [b]STFU[/b] (Shivatopian Treaty of Forced Union)
    57.14%
    [b]BANANA[/b] (Balls-less Alliance of Neutral Artsy Nations of Apolyton)
    14.29%
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Voted.

(I'm Karakas and Vakaria, by the way. However, as a matter of fairness, I historically don't be both of them in the same roleplay.)
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Voted.

STFU has Varaag's support in this matter.
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I knew it

Heressonia's days are numbered
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

It's only because your country has no sexual morales - and we all want to visit

That and I do not like frogs - disgusting creatures.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by nugog

That and I do not like frogs - disgusting creatures.
            wrong
            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President

wrong
              Ummmm - no.

Comment

on You all
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                X