Matzania calls for recognition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matzania calls for recognition

The government of the Free Land of Matzania hereby asks the other nations of Apolyton to recognize its existance and territorial integrity. While the UN has recognized Matzania as independent nation, there is still no explicit recognition of its borders.
    Especially Matzania's neigbors are asked to formally accept the borders of Matzania.

The government of Matzania claims the territory which is simply numbered "90" on the map of Apolyton, in the region of Apolynesia.
    There is also a good number of ethnic Matzanians living in territory 89, a significant minority in Kolabar and smaller populations in Alien Races, terr. 88 and the Jonchastan province of Tassadaria.
    However, the actual government of Matzania makes no territorial claim whatsoever on territory in those regions.

The government of Matzania looks forward to cooperation with othre progressive nations of Apolyton.

Thank you,
    Elected Speaker of Matzania Wernazuma
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Re: Matzania calls for recognition

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
    The government of Matzania looks forward to cooperation with othre progressive nations of Apolyton.

Thank you,
    Elected Speaker of Matzania Wernazuma
    The Oppressed Peoples of Varaag formerly welcome Matzania to Apolyton.

You may find your requests for territory more rapidly recieved via the accept channels of Aployton (ie the map thread).

Welcome to Apolyton Matzania!
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

/me (stan) resists the urge to invade.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
        * joncha (stan) resists the urge to invade.
        * Varaag quietly advises caution, "Be nice, lull them into a false sense of security, and then......"
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

The People's Government is open and honest about its aggression.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

That takes all the fun out of it

Comment

* joncha (stan) resists the urge to invade.
              Haha, just try to come over. We only recently funded our airforce and now have the capacity to sink every possible invasion fleet.
              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Invasion Fleet?

Invasion Fleet?

I was personally thinking missiles, lots and lots of purtty missiles

Just kidding

Comment

The People's Government is open and honest about its aggression.
                  Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III

Haha, just try to come over. We only recently funded our airforce and now have the capacity to sink every possible invasion fleet.
                    Well... according to NSEconomy, I spend over $34 trillion on defence to your $190 billion, so I don't think any efforts on your part would pose much of a problem for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X