Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wot's da password?

I tried to enter Apolyton Region, but got denied. NS sez

Moving from the South Pacific to Apolyton: Apolyton is password-protected. Please enter the password below.
    Thanks

PM sent.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

What nation are you?
        Long Live The Horde
        Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
        Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

Uberlandiaville.

Comment

Bump. I'd also like to know the password.

Thanks.
            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

BUMP I need the password as well
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Send a telegram to Centralis or a PM to GeneralTacticus here. He should be able to help you.
                Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

As I have no idea what password joncha set for the region, I've set a new one. If you need it, post here or send me a PM or telegram.

Comment

I need it.
                    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Oh yeah
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Doen't bother. After 7 days of waiting, I'm begining to wonder if thier going to let newcomers in.
                          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                          The video may avatar is from

Comment

Hello all - I apologise for the delay in responses. I've been away on holiday for the past week, and foolishly neglected to put a note in this thread first. The password has been PMed to Will9 (and DJ Franit, in case he wanted it too), and TGed to Slowwwhand.

Comment

Working...
                            X