Dawn of Jibbtopia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawn of Jibbtopia

After much much interal struggle the small island formally knowen Smegtopia has broken free and formed the indepentent state of Jibbtopia.....

In honour of our past history we have proudly kept our national currentcy the Smeg

Long prosper Jibbtopia

Blood Oath Mate

and welcome to Apolyton
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse tism
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

thanks.. good to be aboard

well it's safe to say I can now kiss good by to my social life.

Comment

indeed especially if you get some pbem's on the boil then join a demo game or two
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

indeed

jolly good ideas them
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Is it true, is this the land of "the Mr Jibbs", of NBA '98 fame?
              The Sherrin Foundation
              Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

Welcome aboard.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I too remember some hard lessons taught to me in the 3 point ring by one Mr Jibbs. Big ol' bastard that one. Now you telling me there is a Nation of them.
                  Long Live The Horde
                  Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
                  Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

To dispel all rumours.....

Yes Mr Jibbs has found him self a home at long last

For many years people of all walks have asked the question.."Where's Jibbs?"

In his youth he was spotted on occations wondering around country Victoria. But by the late 1990's he found his true calling and was drafted into the NBA as first pick for the Timberwolves.

It seems that many people including myself have coped the big hand to the face on a big buzzer beater shot.

And yes there are now more of them.....

Long prosper Jibbtopia

Comment

Long Live Mr Jibbs
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

The People's Republic of Jibbtopia is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 6 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The enormous government devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 32%, but much higher for the wealthy. A substantial private sector is led by the Basket Weaving, Gambling, and Cheese Exports industries.

Voting is compulsory. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Jibbtopia's national animal is the three toed tree sloth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the smeg.

Comment

Good value mate
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Welcome aboard my friend
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by tism
                              To dispel all rumours.....

Yes Mr Jibbs has found him self a home at long last

For many years people of all walks have asked the question.."Where's Jibbs?"

In his youth he was spotted on occations wondering around country Victoria. But by the late 1990's he found his true calling and was drafted into the NBA as first pick for the Timberwolves.

It seems that many people including myself have coped the big hand to the face on a big buzzer beater shot.

And yes there are now more of them.....

Long prosper Jibbtopia
                              Mr Jibbs sure has had an adventureous life.
                              Long Live The Horde
                              Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
                              Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

Working...
                              X