X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah freo heavo
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Oh no please don't start singing that.......

Just for that I thought I'd send a snap of the old Vic Park ducks...
      Attached Files

Comment

details details
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

now now Paddy. I take it you were not happy with the weekend's results?

Comment

too many old ducks there..

Comment

Regional Happenings

3 hours ago: The People's Federal Republic of Centralis replaced The Federated Council Republics of Jonchastan as UN Delegate.

3 days ago: The Eigenstate of Shivatopia arrived from The Exclusive Capitalizt Zone.

4 days ago: The Principality of Mukashi arrived from Lazarus.

4 days ago: The Commonwealth of Alecrast arrived from Lazarus.

7 days ago: The Commonwealth of Alien Races arrived from Lazarus.

7 days ago: The Commonwealth of Alien Races departed this region for Lazarus

8 days ago: The Commonwealth of Alien Races ceased to exist.

14 days ago: The Borderlands of Beershed departed this region for Sherrin Freelands

14 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Redstones departed this region for Sherrin Freelands

14 days ago: The Kingdom of Emerald Cove departed this region for Lazarus
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by tism
                now now Paddy. I take it you were not happy with the weekend's results?
                down I went to the bone yard, to retrieve the carcass from the slaughter.......
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

um looks like there has been a few people leave our shores includine one big beer shed

Comment

time to get Mr Skanky to drop off more supplies I see...
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

and the fly by night boys leave, but the die hards remain in poly for ever...

Comment

Regional Happenings
                        2 days ago: The Constitutional Confederation of Admaria departed this region for Lazarus
                        8 days ago: The People's Federal Republic of Centralis replaced The Federated Council Republics of Jonchastan as UN Delegate.
                        12 days ago: The Eigenstate of Shivatopia arrived from The Exclusive Capitalizt Zone.
                        13 days ago: The Principality of Mukashi arrived from Lazarus.
                        13 days ago: The Commonwealth of Alecrast arrived from Lazarus.
                        16 days ago: The Commonwealth of Alien Races arrived from Lazarus.
                        16 days ago: The Commonwealth of Alien Races departed this region for Lazarus
                        16 days ago: The Commonwealth of Alien Races ceased to exist.
                        22 days ago: The Borderlands of Beershed departed this region for Sherrin Freelands
                        22 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Redstones departed this region for Sherrin Freelands
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

not much happen since joncha wa overthrown ,,,

Comment

poor old Joncha... wonder what he is doing these days then....
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                            X