No announcement yet.

The Fiefdom of The Clan Scot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm....... Think I might have been at that one but it got a bit hazy after the second drink......I remember something about a vollyball game

Comment

yeah, personally I like the girls on James team
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

The World Cup of Football is to be combined with the World Cup of Beach volleyball . Crowds should be more than double .
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

YES!!!!!

Jibbtopia gives their full support for this sporting event... One question though, will there be full strength? I'm getting sick of Mid strength

Comment

Absolutely, the new sponsors of the Volley Ball Game are only supplying Full strength beers to the crowd. Al linclusive of entry fee to spectators is the first jug each

Comment

The Fiefdom of The Clan Scot is a huge, devout nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 220 million are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

The large government is mainly concerned with Law & Order, although Religion & Spirituality and Defence are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 21%. A nonexistent private sector is dominated by the Automobile Manufacturing industry.

Gigantic new prisons are springing up all over the nation, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines, and citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities. Crime is moderate. The Clan Scot's national animal is the tiger and its currency is the blue mark.

The Clan Scot is ranked 23rd in the region and 82,817th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

The Fiefdom of The Clan Scot is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 267 million are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

The large government is effectively ruled by the Department of Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Healthcare receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 21%. A nonexistent private sector is dominated by the Automobile Manufacturing industry.

Abortions are routinely performed in The Clan Scot's hospitals, graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail, midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency, and foreigners are treated with great suspicion. Crime is moderate. The Clan Scot's national animal is the tiger and its currency is the blue mark.

The Clan Scot is ranked 11th in the region and 25,965th in the world for Nudest.
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

very strange land indeed

Comment

strange... is our middle name
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

i thought "THE" was your midle name

Comment

the is short for strange
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

The UN is the world's governing body. Membership is voluntary, but all member nations must abide by UN rules. [More Information]

The United Nations has 30,330 member nations and 2,119 Regional Delegates.

The Clan Scot is a UN member.
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

i never quite figured out how the UN enforces its resolutions on member nations .

Comment

details details
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                                i never quite figured out how the UN enforces its resolutions on member nations .
                                They take you beer from the fridge and block your number at Pizza Hut

Comment

Working...
                                X