Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never did get involved with the Nation States Forums, way too overboard for my likings. I only got involved as it seemed a good way of Role playing a game whilst atill being active at Poly.

If anyone sees another RPg that is cool and can involve poly then let us all know.

Otherwise, it might be time to write to the Mods here and get this section shut down.
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

wandering past

hi there
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
        Otherwise, it might be time to write to the Mods here and get this section shut down.
        Nevarr
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
          wandering past

hi there
          Hi

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Nevarr
            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
            X