This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Roll Call

ummm dont know what happened, but the other roll call is dead.....

some buggy thing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post here if you still active..
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Shouldn't we kill off this thing?
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I'm semi-active. Quasi-active. Am I the Diet Coke of active? Or is that just a slogan painted on the side of my space shuttles?
              Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

dear dear me
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Hi folks! Long time, no see...

Sorry I just kind of quit like that. I got a baby daughter in real life back in March and got busy elsewhere, to put it that way. Didn't log on for over 4 weeks and hadn't had the foresight to put myself "on holiday", so Guardinia just sort of... died... I haven't been on much since then and I won't be coming back to Nationstates, but I may still log in on Apolyton from time to time. (First time in months here too now.)

I'd just like to thank you all for the good times we shared and wish you a happy life. Bye 4 now!
                  "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
                  -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

Welcome back
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I'm still semi active too. The United Good, Sparking Wine and Grant Park are in the Apolyton Region.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

The Survivors of the Civil war on the tropical island of Auldonina have formed a new Republic.

The Republic of Rasputopia is a tiny, economically powerful nation, notable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 5 million are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Religion & Spirituality, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 22%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology, Gambling, and Retail industries.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rasputopia's national animal is the jumbuck and its currency is the blibli.

Comment

The Parliament of The Clan Scot requests permission to join with Apolyton.
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Not active.

Comment

p0or old ghengis !!

Comment

Working...
                              X