This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this about?

Could someone explain what this forum is about?

I hate to show off my ignorance but WTF is humanitas? Is it fun? Is it alive? Are people playing it?
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

I would like to know, too. I keep asking teh question, but nobody ever answers me
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

it doesn't sound very fun.

'humanitas' makes me think 'little human girls'.

Comment

It sounds like Human-y Tass.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Why do I keep runing into the sam posters over and over and over again? I'm begining to think I have a multiple personality disorder and that I'm constantly talking to my DL's....

Well, If I'm talking to myself, at least I'm in good company.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            oh jeez that's even worse

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              Maybe its a petition for a more humane general tassadar?

Comment

not more tassadars.

Comment

Maybe its an acronym?

Uhh, this could make a nice spam game.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                    not more tassadars.
                    No, the petition is just about making the current one more humane and in compliance with the geneva convention.

Comment

hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                        hmmm...
                        What, too idealsitic for you?

Comment

perhaps

Comment

This forum has so little activity that it'll probably take months for teh mods to notice teh spam

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X