No announcement yet.

Humanitas Progress Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think dan's(Sn00py), gone a bit to far with that.

We are still working in the stone age, which will lay out most of the engine for the game.

I'm currently working on speeding up the map rendering. Dan's working on gfx for some of the terrain.

Comment

well, keep up the good work. I don't really know a lot about this type of thing, but i assume the beginning and the end are what take a while, and all the stuff in the middle will go pretty quickly?
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Keep up the good work
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Progress bar? Great idea.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
            Progress bar? Great idea.
            Yeah, a nice (graphic ) touch, indeed!

Putting in some "work started on..." will help a bit, because if you are at 1/5th of the job done after two solid years...

If you are only mentioning the last revision of your effort, I understand you have spent on it only a few months, so things feels better, IMHO.

Do you feel to put any project timeline available?
            "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
            - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Time for a new status update soon?
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

maybe some divider lines (how ever you want to call them)

kinda like goals
                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

May I ask to Sn00py or jimmyh how there brainchild is coming along?
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                    May I ask to Sn00py or jimmyh how there brainchild is coming along?
                    Hmmm, I suppose you can't, because it's not a question about graphic.
                    "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
                    - Admiral Naismith

Comment

The status bar is frozen since june: are you spending your spare time looking for Civ IV release and modding?
                      I understand it could be a good idea to take a deep look at incoming main reference of the TBS game, I'm only asking to better understand your near/middle term plan.

Thank you in advance for your reply.
                      - Admiral Naismith

Comment

It's still in our interest to finish Humanitas; we currently are both flat out at work and have little to no time to work on it.
                        be free

Comment

No progress since June??
                          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                          X