No announcement yet.

Humanitas (A New Civilization Game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The late 300s and the late 700s are far enought apart IMO.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Back to the topic, dark ages are caused by barbarian incursions.
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Originally posted by Straybow
        Back to the topic, dark ages are caused by barbarian incursions.
        That was the nail on the coffin but the Roman Empire was already in a state of decay by the birth of Christ, if not before.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• So is the game done yet?

Comment

• I think it is, unfortunately, safe to assume this project is dead.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• I believe you're right
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Good - I don't have to keep looking at this silly forum style every time someone bumps the thread.

Comment

• I'll keep bumping this thread until this subforum is removed or we get some news about the game

Comment

• Rumour has it Dan is about to create a forum called Grand Civ like Strategy games, and move threads about all these projects to that.

Comment

• The project can't be dead....

There have been 5 posts now in this forum over the last two days

Asmodean
                      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• ... and the above post was the last post for almost a month

Comment

• Well if you'd stop bumping it.

Comment

• But what would be the fun in that?

Comment

• Perhaps we can keep the project alive, simply by posting speculative comments as to what has happened to it in this thread
                              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• It's certainly still alive in my heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X