Scenario vs Big World

Scenarios(like Gettysburg, Starcraft) 8 / 3%
    Big World(like Civ) 109 / 51%
    Why not both? 93 / 43%
    Not sure/No opinion 2 / 0%
    212 total votes
    [This message has been edited by MarkG (edited February 24, 2000).]

Comment

Big world definitly. But how bout small scenarios for multiplayer. I'm sorry but I do not have time for Alpha.hq it just takes to long to play.
      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

If scenarios are used then each step needs to have more influence then in the SM's Battle Series. If I lose at the first battle, I shouldn't just then have to play a hard second battle, I should be missing the troops that I lost. In SMG I would send my troops on a last minute rush in the hope of gaining some points back. If I do this and lose a couple regiments then I should not have those troops again. So if you lose your dinos an attempt to get a landmark then in the next scenario you should have less dinosaurs to work with.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Only BIG WORLD, because you really get involved in the game and you really care about what you have achieved in the game
          With scenario's you simply DON'T.

Comment

I'm edging toward-Why not both...

But you're talking StarCraft type scenarios.
            I'm talking about civ2 scenarios.
            If you mean civ2 scenarios then I want both Big World and Scenarios.
            But if you mean StarCraft type scenarios (which are actually campaigns) then I want just Big World.
            What Do You Mean???

Comment

Working...
            X