CD died and cannot host games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD died and cannot host games

My CD died and heard there was a way to host game without CD (no-CD hack maybe?).

Not pirating it or anything, so it should ease your conscience a bit. If you know how to fix problem I can be emailed:

dgutkin@students.kcom.edu

Thanks All!

There is indeed a No-CD patch...
    "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Found the web site and, though I had no trouble unzipping the files, afraid I am too computer illiterate to get passed that point. No luck fixing problem.

Any advice?

(Buy a new CD? lol)

Comment

Have you downloaded the 1.8 MB file?
        "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Where do I find the no-cd patch?I am beating around the bush, I can't even find the location of the 1.8 MB file.
          Is it available here by clicking any link?If so,where?

Comment

Edited by Locutus:

Sorry, we don't support piracy or anything remotely related to it. It is THEFT.

If anyone needs a no-CD hack for legitimate reasons (which is entirely possible), please arrange this through PM/email. Posting links to such software in public is not allowed on this board.
            Last edited by Locutus; July 24, 2003, 11:35.

Comment

Dionysos,
              I edited your post.

Quimby/kkr,
              If you need the no-CD hack, you can contact dionysos or Tamerlin in private.
              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
              X