Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16/03/03 Online Times

16th
    Its now 5:00pm (+10gmt) and im on lobby. I will post again when i get off.

Its now 5:30pm (+10gmt) and im leaving lobby.

If everyone does this it will make it easier to find out what times u get on and off. Will make it easier for ppl to work out what times each other are online.

ill be on l8r tonight also. so i will do this again at the time i get on.

Plz everyone try do this. it will make it much easier

Comment

Probably easier to contact someone i wouldve thought, especially if you live down there.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Its now 1:15am +10gmt and im on again.

Comment

Got off at 4:30am lol forgot to reply was to tired
          got a game which was good tho. played with M07hM4n so far ai is winning. but im about to do a major millitary strike of archers and take out purple.
          M07hM4n is on an island somwhere to the south east but cant find him yet
          anyways should be a fun game.

Comment

12:30pm going for game with TVFC76, M07hM4n said he was good.

Comment

Game ?

hey tripa lets play sometime, am pacific time zone, just leave me a time for a game?

Comment

whats ya time zone dewd??
                im +10gmt

Comment

6.32 GMT, im online now, waiting for a 2 player game with Toni though. I usually play most nights around 7pm or 8pm for about 5 hours or so. Also am available weekends any time.

Cannot play tomorrow night (Tue) but am available all this week.

I usually arrange my games via private messages on Apolyton so if you are free in the next few days just send me a private message.

Tripa, when can you play next? are you +10 GMT? timezone difference may make it a bit hard to play apart from weekends, (unless you play in the day - your time). My timezone is GMT.

Hope to catch you or anyone else soon.

Want to arrange a 4 player game for this Friday or saturday, are you interested and if so what is the best day / time for you (could do with a good 6 - 8 hours though).

Comment

game

If anyone wnats a game, am in the nl lobby right now

Comment

Would it be useful if I topped a thread like this one? That way it would be easier to find and, assuming everyone would use it, people could subscribe to it to receive email updates when people post here to set up a game...
                      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

If youre looking for a thread to top Loc how about the Strategy & Tactics Index? After all most forums have a topped Strategy Index (aside from the general FAQ) except us ... you could rename it Strategy Lyceum (off the top of my head) or something catchy.

Personally all of my MP games have been organised times, if people post a time here and then wait in the lobby, it wouldnt make much difference because people would go in the lobby if they wanted a game anyway, so they would meet each other anyway, no?
                        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Well, usually when I go to the lobby it's empty so if I were looking for a game I would post here first. But I'm not a regular MPer, so this thread isn't really for me.

I'm actually looking for less threads to top (I still feel 3 should be a maximum) but if it would be a big help to the MP community, I wouldn't too strongly object to replace the MP Tournament thread with this one. But only if it's a big help for the MP people and reduces the number of 'looking for a game' threads in the forum.

There's clearly a demand for MP discussion in this forum, while there's far less demand for strategy discussion (as much as I myself regret this ). So topping an MP thread makes more sense than topping a strategy thread. I'll give some thought about doing more with strategy though...

Comment

But wouldnt it interest more people to have a strategy thread topped, (not posting in it) just an index to the interesting stuff from all the forum. Newbies, MP'ers, oldies and lurkers could get easy access to it, like the Civ2 Great Library, makes good reading It can only get bigger...

There is also already the MP Registry topped for anyone looking for a game.

Comment

Judging from the forum activity, the MP registry clearly isn't sufficient. Ideally we should have a seperate MP forum, but I don't see that happening anytime soon

Although I'm personally quite fond of strategy discussions, I don't see any evidence of a need for advertising strategy more. But again, I'll think about it. If I don't get clear signs that more MP threads should be topped, I'll almost certainly top the strategy thread instead. Otherwise I'll have to give it more thought...

Comment

Working...
                              X